- Scientific name: Pseudocaranx dentex
- English name: White Trevally
- French name: Carangue dentue
- Spanish name: Jurel dentón
- Local Name: Jackfish
- Freezing method:
- Packaging: 10 kg. (1x10 kg.)
- Catch season: Jan., Feb., Mar., Oct., Nov., Dec.
Additional informationTrevally are found throughout the North Island and northern parts of the South Island. They are deep-bodied with a relatively small head, a row of bony scutes along the mid-body, and have a green back which fades to a silver flank with yellow fins.
They are a medium to soft fish with low oil content and marbled pink flesh. Excellent smoked, baked, steamed, poached, fried, marinated or used in curries.